Saturday, April 7, 2012

Check Out the Spring Break Linky Party hosted by: Ms.H over @ Live, Love, Laugh in 2nd Grade

      Here's a great Spring Break linky party to join by  Live, Love, Laugh in 2nd Grade

                      I spent my Spring Break at home relaxing and spending
                                        time with friends and family.

                                  Lunch with my handsome god son.

                                I caught up on all the episodes of House.

           And my guilty pleasure "Housewives of Atlanta" I had to watch that also.
                       

3 comments:

twilliams said...

Hi! Just found your blog on Teaching Blog Central! I am now a follower! Hope you will follow my store and blog!

http://williams2ndgradepigpen.blogspot.com/

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teresa-Williams-8

Teresa

Cynthia said...

Looks like you had a great spring break! I went to Florida. While my hubby fished, I worked on my TPT stuff...lol.

Cynthia

www.2ndgradepad.blogspot.com/

Ms.Lee said...

Thank you for visiting my blog and of course I will visit your blog as well. Thanks.

Post a Comment