Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The End is Near


       End of the year testing is complete and it's 10 days of school left.  I’m so proud of my students their scores were great. Now I’m thinking about how I can improve to be more effective next year. I know I need to work on measurement. I need more material to work with on teaching the units of measurements, choosing the right tool for what you need to measure, and providing more hands-on opportunities to use measurement throughout the year not just during a particular chapter.

        I’m looking for interesting and engaging activities. I will be searching diligently through the tpt store this summer. If you guys have any great ideas please share or point me in the right direction.
                                                                   

0 comments:

Post a Comment