Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May Madness


Is it me, or is school like a madhouse in May. I look at my calendar for May and I see multi-color appointments, conferences, and deadlines everywhere. Then I have the end of the year timeline clipped to it. At the same time it seems like the paint has found a permanent spot on the table in class. We’ve painted with gravity, painted our Mother’s Day cards, and decorated for Teacher Appreciation Week. All this is going on while in the back of my mind I’m praying these plants make it a few more days to go home as Mother’s Day presents. I will be breathing a sigh of relief on May 31st, however, the relief will turn to tears the next day as I watch my oldest son graduate from high school on June 1st

1 comments:

Mission Control said...

I was blog hopping and came across your lovely site. If you are interested in claiming "One Lovely Blog Award" go to my blog and follow the simple rules.

Post a Comment