Monday, June 25, 2012

Lose Yourself in a Good Book


        Sorry, I disappeared for a few days. I went to Tampa to visit my family. I did not blog, but I did enjoy a great book. Here I am in the 3rd week of my summer vacation and I’m reading a great book on small group instruction by Jennifer Serravallo
and challenging myself to develop a thematic unit “Growing a Garden”. I love what I do. How can I expect my student to work hard, trust me, and rise to challenges if I don’t expect that from myself?  After self-reflecting on my school year I felt although my data was great, I needed to improve my small-group instruction. I want to make sure I’m not wasting instructional time

2 comments:

Frugalteacher said...

I feel the same way about small group instruction. I want to make the most of the time! I will definitely take a look at this book. Thanks for the recommendation!

Post a Comment