Saturday, June 9, 2012

Busy as a Bee!





The summer is here and between a few nice trips and a little relaxation I have a lot to get done. I need help from my fellow bloggers and teachers. 


 1.     I need to learn how to use Photoshop so that I can turn my great ideas into actual worksheets and centers. 

2.     I need to get a new look for my blog and a banner for Facebook. Where do I go- who should I go to?

3.     I’m starting Common Core with 2nd grade next year and I’m concern about complexity. I need to read up on it. I have the standards and yes I will be reading through them but where are the great resources. Let me know if you know of any?


That’s my list so please share if you have answers to my questions and enjoy your summer!


4 comments:

Lisa R. said...

I know that Erin at Creating and Teaching and Jena at 1st Grade with Miss Snowden do blog designs. I bet they can help you out! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

twilliams said...

I have not attempted a Facebook page yet, but am thinking about it. I teach 2nd grade also. I need to make myself a summer to do list!! I am now a follower!

Teresa

2nd Grade Pig Pen

Heather's Heart said...

Diana at Custom Blog Designs did mine and I adore it! She is great to work with! =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Deb Thomas said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I am now following your blog and #22. I used Ruby Slippers Blog Design for mine and she was thorough and easy to work with. If you are going to give your blog a facelift I would wait on the banner for facebook and let it match your blog. I make all of my creations in PowerPoint and I know some use Publisher but I am a mac user so I have PowerPoint to use. Kristen, over at Ladybug Teachers Files has tutorials that you can watch to do little tricks of the trade for yourself. I will be glad to help with anything you need; just send me an email. I enjoyed my visit and hope I didn't share too much. I know how much I have learned since February.

Deb at Fabulously First

Post a Comment