Friday, July 13, 2012

It's Friday the 13th for Sure, I've seen Monsters


Ok, it was 10 at night and I’m not ashamed to say I was on my way to Target with family in tow. I heard the ding from my phone indicating I received an e-mail. When I read it I yelled with excitement. I had reached 100 followers (woo- hoo!).  However, my excitement was short lived. As I toured the school supply section I found this.
 






Sure, I should be excited still since this will go great with my monster theme in my classroom but, I just made this yesterday.
Finished storage box.

View from the side.

View from the top. I used Duck Tape around the sides.
It matches the clip boards and whisper phones I made two weeks ago.








I measured the compartments, cut paper to that size, and glue the label to it.



In my mind I just said, “I will make another one”.  I couldn’t say that I loud because I would be getting the evil eye from my other half who does not understand why teachers spend so much money on their class.



        Here’s two great finds from the Dollar Deals Section

These Write and Wipe Covers are going to be great for small group and center activities.

These are chair covers, I'm going to have one boy and girl star student each week.

13 comments:

Jennifer Tilton said...

You made some great purchases! Congrats on all your followers! I like your toolkit, what did you put on the outside - the top part. It makes it look so coordinated with the drawers!
Jennifer
kindertrips

Sarah said...

Someone else mentioned the monster tape. I so, so want this. I think i'll recover my phonics phones.

CacheyMama said...

Hey stoppin by from Cachey Mama's Classroom. I am a new follower. Thanks for following and I look forward to reading more of your blog!
Lori @ Cachey Mama’s Classroom

The Bubblegum Tree said...

I can get in some serious trouble in the dollar spot...the deals are great...only problem is I need at least 20 of everything! Yay for 100 followers. I'm a new one. Your toolkit looks great!
Bethany
The Bubblegum Tree

Heather's Heart said...

I love your toolbox and Target finds. Congratulations on reaching 100+ follower. That is awesome. =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Patti Wilson said...

Everyone is posting about going to Target. I guess it's that time and I need to get motivated! :)

I am your newest follower. Stop by my blog.
Patti
One Class, One Sound

Tammy said...

It's just not fair the closest Target for me is 100 miles away:( Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am a follower:)
Tammy

First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
dtklinger@gmail.com

Meagan England said...

I'm your newest follower! Wow, I was just at Target today and they did not have the write and wipe pockets. I sure hope they get them.

Meagan
oodlesofteachingfun

Kelly said...

I'm your newest follower! Love your monster theme! I really need to get my self down to Target to get some of those write and wipe pockets!

Susan Moran said...

Congrats on the 100 followers (now 110!!) Those write and wipe look great! I need to find me some!

Susan
T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

Mrs. Thompson said...

I love Target's Dollar Deals section, too! Obsessed! Thanks for following me; I'm a new follower of yours as well! I entered your giveaway, too. Here's a link to my giveaway! http://www.nerdynerdynerdy.com/2012/07/blogger-awards-and-my-first-giveaway.html

Post a Comment