Monday, July 2, 2012

Made It Monday

 I woke up this morning and decided I am going to join the Monday Made it linky with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics

 
Well I made it literally. I didn't know how this was going to turn out but, I seen two other bloggers make these DIY projects, so I decided to do it. I've made 6 whisper phones to use in my intervention small group and clipboards I'm going to use in my listening center. I went to Home Depot and bought a 2 ft 3/4 inch pvc pipe. A nice gentleman cut them into 6 -3 inch pieces. I had a piece left over. I'm sure I'll find something to do with it. Then I picked up 12 3/4 inch pvc elbows. Altogether I spent $7.39 at Home Depot. The Duck Tape was $3.99 at Target.
These are my clipboards in the beginning.

This is the finished whisper phones. I forgot to take a before picture.

Finished Clipboards

Cute set!








     I also made some great finds while I was out and about.
From Micheal's from their 50 cent and $1.00 racks.

             
From Target's Dollar Deals section (except for the tape).



























17 comments:

Tara said...

Oh my word!!!! Your clipboards and whisper phones turned out sooo cute!!! What would we do without duct tape??? I am learning so many new ways to use it:))) Thanks so much for linking up and I hope you can come back next week:)))

4th Grade Frolics

Emily said...

Great job!

Emily
I Love My Classroom
www.ilovemyclassroom.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

Love your whisper phones and clipboards. New follower here and would love for you to stop by my blog sometime!

Brandi
Success in Second Grade

Casey Turner said...

Your clipboards and whisper phones are super cute. I also love the Big Mistakes eraser, I saw one at the Dollar Tree that said "My Bad" and almost bought it. :)

Casey
Second Grade Math Maniac

Chelsey♥ said...

Cute!!

I just gave you the Versatile Blogger award. Come by and pick it up!!

Chelsey♥

Kinderaffe said...

Love your blog! Thevtitle is great and inviting. My son plays soccer and so I love it,too. Great clip boards! Will make it Monday, too! Will be back. Glad you found my blog!

Second Grade Smartypants said...

How cute! Our kiddos love whisper phones! We are now following you and would love it if you want to stop by sometime!!!
Katie & Lisen
wearesecondgradesmartypants.blogspot.com

Sara said...

I'm loving this project! I keep seeing that paint splatter duct tape - it looks great on the clipboards! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Sara
Miss V's Busy Bees

April Walker said...

I totally want to get some duct tape - my clipboards are sad. They look great!
~April
The Idea Backpack
ideabackpack@gmail.com

Across the Hall said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog! Yours is adorable, and you are pretty crafty!

We're your newest followers:)

Halle and Jenna
Across the Hall in 2nd

Mrs. P said...

Just found your blog! I love the whisper phones! I attempted to purchase everything to make these at Home Depot but went to the PVC area and was overwhelmed at the options and didn't know what to pick out! I just wrote down all of your specifications and am taking that with me when I go for try #2! Cute clipboards as well!

Mrs. P

www.secondgradeparadise.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

I love your clipboards and whisper phones. It is amazing what you did with duct tape! I also love your shopping finds!

Delighted in Second
Hope you will join my $20 TPT gift certificate giveaway!

Post a Comment