Saturday, July 21, 2012

Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop

I'm joining in the Newbie Bloggers Hop with
Janis @ Grade Three is the Place for Me  

 All you have to do is share a little information about yourself so that the rest of the teacher blog world can get to know you better!

   1. What state you are in 
My Name is Shanell Lee I live in Florida.

2. your current teaching position
I proudly teach 2nd grade.  

3. your teaching experience
I started out teaching 9th grade  at a private school then I went down to 8th grade. Later I thought I was missing out on something so I went to public school. I was a substitute for two years then I was hired to teach 5th grade later I moved to 2nd grade. I love primary, it was a journey to get here but well worth it. 

4. When you started blogging?
 I started blogging in March, 2012 after I attended a (PLC) Professional Learning Community with my team and the facilitator showed us the First Grade Parade blog. First I became a blog stalker then I knew I wanted to write and share information also.
5. Share a blogging tip/ blogging resource
Read a variety of blogs you will learn a lot that way.
Check out the other Newbie bloggers






16 comments:

Mission Control said...

I am your newest follower. I use to teach a 1st/2nd Loop but now I'm in 3rd. Stop by my blog for a visit.

Judith said...

Hi Shanell, I'm your newest Newbie Follower!!! Off to have a peek around your blog...

✿ Judy
teaching with J

The Queen Bee said...

I am following you back!
Love yur blog...I see we are neighbors too! Where in Florida? I'm in Lake County.
~Natalie

Mrs. Wathen said...

I am your newest follower:) I teach in Florida also!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Tammy
The Resourceful Apple

Owl Things First said...

I love your moving soccer ball! Your blog is fabulous. Thanks for stopping by I'm having fun trying to hop to each blog on this hop. I'm following your adventures!
Jenny
Owl Things First

Dee Bibb said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a great blog. I know I will be dropping by often!

K. Almaraz said...

Thanks for following my blog! Enter in my giveaway when you get a chance (ends on Wednesday!)-->Our Future is Bright GIVEAWAY!r

Heather said...

I love your blog design! I want something moving on mine now too. I'll have to look into that:) Thanks for buzzing by my blog and following. I'm following you now too!!

Heather

The Busy Busy Hive

Carole said...

You have a nice blog! Thanks for stopping by my blog & following:). I am now a follower of yours.
~Carole
kindercarole

Carol Cobb said...

Thanks for following my blog, I am following yours now, too! I love the sports theme. :)
-Carol
Mrs. Cobb's Kinder Sprouts

Lauren and Jeanine said...

Hi Shanell!

Thanks for checking out our blog and becoming a follower! We are both happy to be your newest followers!!

Lauren and Jeanine

Lauren and Jeanine's Creative Corner

MrsLewis said...

I am your newest follower!! I have given you an award...come on over to claim it!!

keepingitcore.blogspot.come

Post a Comment