Saturday, August 11, 2012

Meet and Greet Plus Teacher Treats!

-->
On Monday we back to work and Friday we are having a Meet and Greet with parents and students.  Shh! I have been decorating my class after summer camp, so I don’t have much to do. I have been thinking what should I talk about during the Meet and Greet. I don’t want to say too much because we have Open House coming up in a few weeks and I don’t want to say all the same things again. Here’s my agenda for the Meet and Greet. What should I add or take away?

Meet and Greet Agenda

1.     Introductions
2.     Expectations
3.     Class Newsletter
4.     Subjects/textbooks
5.     Supply list/Wish list
6.     Rewards/consequences

       Should I have snacks out and something for students to do while I speak to parents?

Also, PTA has been busy this summer. We have so many great plans for our students, teachers, and staff. Here’s our teacher and staff welcome back gifts a planner and a new lanyard. Our students receive a welcome back snack including a juice, chips and a treat to take home as an afterschool snack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment